By Sugey Palomares | 03/14/2012 - 10:35 | 0 Comments
Jessica Alba shows off her daughters Haven, 7-months, and Honor, 3, for a picture perfect Parenting magazine cover. The Mexican actress, who plays an action-packed mother in Spy Kids, reveals that she is on the driver’s seat when it comes to disciplining her girls.
By Sugey Palomares | 03/12/2012 - 13:48 | 0 Comments
Take it from Madonna - motherhood is rough.
The pop star and single mother of four to half-Cuban daughter Lourdes, and half-British kids Rocco, David, and Mercy admits that some days are harder than others. Madonna, who split from her husband Guy Ritchie, revealed to...
By Amaris Castillo | 01/10/2012 - 12:07 | 0 Comments
For Jennifer Lopez, being a single mom is a huge balancing act.
According to People en Español, the Puerto Rican superstar recently shed some light into what it’s like to raise her 3-year-old fraternal twins Max...
By Amaris Castillo | 11/23/2011 - 11:24 | 0 Comments
As we’ve noticed, Jessica Alba is back to her svelte figure after giving birth to her second baby a few months ago, but it isn’t the product of locking herself in a gym.
In an interview with Us Weekly...
By Amaris Castillo | 11/11/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Before they tore down the catwalk at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show this week in New York City, we caught up with Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima about their little ones.
The gorgeous Brazilian Victoria’s Secret Models, both 30, shared cute tidbits about their daughters. Ambrosio...
By Lee Hernandez | 09/21/2011 - 15:49 | 0 Comments
On the new season of Grey's Anatomy (premiering Thursday at 9/8c), Grey's fans will get to know Sofia, the daughter of Sara Ramirez's character, Callie Torres. And when we spoke with Ramirez, the Mexican actress couldn't stop gushing about the twins who play Sofia—two adorable little girls named Ema,...
By Latino Voices | 09/21/2011 - 13:15 | 0 Comments
"When I was in bed, I was begging the sheriff, 'Please let me free— at least one hand,' and he said, no, he didn't want to," Juana Villegas said in an interview with a local Nashville television station. She was describing the experience of...
By Grace Bastidas | 08/30/2011 - 08:00 | 0 Comments
Milestone birthdays are usually accompanied with mixed feelings, and for Thalía, who just turned 40, the mood is one of sadness.
“I have never faced such a difficult week in my life,” the Mexican singer tweeted on Monday. “On the 25th, my son Matthew is two months old, the 26th is my birthday and on the 27th, it will be...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder