By Sugey Palomares | 05/29/2013 - 09:34 | 0 Comments
We know what you must be thinking, ‘Gisele Bundchen is the picture of perfection,’ but the Brazilian supermodel is embracing her imperfections by going makeup and Photoshop free for an ad campaign with BLK DMN.
The 32-year-old model is also barefoot and topless for the series...
By Samantha Leal | 05/21/2013 - 09:49 | 0 Comments
Christy Turlington Burns, the part Salvadoran supermodel, has announced she will return to strike a pose for Calvin Klein -- one of the powerhouses that started her career more than 20 years ago. She’ll appear in a fall campaign for Calvin Klein Underwear, photographed by Mario Sorrenti. To celebrate, we're looking at the 25 greatest...
By Samantha Leal | 01/30/2013 - 13:32 | 0 Comments
It’s no surprise that Latinas can walk a runway, strike a pose and work a camera like nobody’s business – we’ve been doing it for decades! Our number one modeling weapon? Confidence. (We’ve got that in spades!) Just in time for New York Fashion Week, here’s the list of the greatest Latina models of all time!
By Verky Arcos | 01/20/2012 - 14:58 | 0 Comments
The beautiful Puerto Rican model, Joan Smalls has been the it girl for the high-end modeling world since getting signed to Elite Model Management in 2007. Since then, the 24-year-old has graced the runway and appeared in ad campaigns for some of fashion’s most coveted designer brands ranging from Gucci to David Yurman. In 2008, Smalls also appeared...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/23/2011 - 09:18 | 0 Comments
This Sunday marks the season finale of mun2’s Beauties & the Boss – and it’s a night to remember. The reality series centers on Monica Weitz, CEO of a Los Angeles-based promotional modeling agency, and her unpredictable employees.
By Mariela Rosario | 05/20/2010 - 15:38 | 9 Comments
Beautiful people Camila Alves and Gisele Bundchen were recently snapped leaving a gym after working out together, which made us wonder: Are they new BFF's?
It's not that crazy of a question to ponder, the two ladies have so much in common. Let's break it down:
1. They're both brasileña....
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'