Missing Latina in Turkey
By Fox News Latino | 01/30/2013 - 11:07 | 0 Comments
The husband of a New York City mother who went missing while vacationing in Istanbul last week was interviewed by police in Turkey Tuesday in hopes of helping the search to try and find her.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said U.S. Consulate officials accompanied the husband of Sarai Sierra’s and her brother to the police station where the husband,...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache