Minorities become majority
By Jill Pankow | 12/14/2012 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
According to predictions from the most recent census, it may be as soon as 2043 that white people will no longer be the majority race in the United States. This shift in the racial make-up of the country has implications that are already affecting the nation politically, socially, and economically, and reevaluating how minorities are viewed in the U.S.
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season