By Sugey Palomares | 03/05/2013 - 16:52 | 0 Comments
Dance break! Michelle Obama recently joined Univision's Bárbara Bermundo as they swayed their hips to Pitbull's "Echa Pa' Lla” for a news segment on the First Lady’s ‘Let’s Move’ campaign. The national...
By Miranda Noland | 12/07/2012 - 12:17 | 0 Comments
The estrellas are stepping out today, and we've got the photos to prove it!
By Samantha Leal | 11/05/2012 - 16:23 | 0 Comments
Ricky Martin will open for Michelle Obama in an event in Florida where the First Lady will speak to grassroots supporters. The event, which will be held in Orlando Park, will focus on getting all supporters out to the polls and encouraging them to get others to vote. Her speech will also focus on how far...
By Sugey Palomares | 09/05/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Mayor of San Antonio Julian Castro received praise and a standing ovation as the first Latino to deliver a keynote speech during last night’s Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. The 37-year-old politician touched on immigration, education, and his family’s legacy.
As the son of a Chicana social activist and...
Michelle Obama on Immigration Reform: "There is Nothing More Critical Than Keeping Families Together"
By Samantha Leal | 07/17/2012 - 09:47 | 0 Comments
As her husband President Barack Obama tries to win reelection, Michelle Obama aired her thoughts on immigration to Univision, saying "there is nothing more critical than keeping families together." This comes after Michelle participated in an internet-broadcast discussion with six Hispanic mothers and their thoughts on health care reform...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/10/2012 - 11:10 | 0 Comments
Happy Friday! Check out our latest roundup of juicy chisme below:
- Eva Longoria was in a minor car accident after leaving the Ken Paves hair salon in West Hollywood. The Desperate Housewives star allegedly bumped her BMW into another driver’s car and caused a few scratches. The two drivers exchanged information. We hope...
By Jill Pankow | 02/03/2012 - 12:25 | 0 Comments
Crowds heading to New York Fashion Week next week aren’t going to be able to help themselves from noticing one 70 ft fashion statement. PETA’s newest spokesmodel for the anti-cruelty to animals organization is none other than the sultry Spanish star Penelope Cruz. The actress’s intensely beautiful eyes will look down from a...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache