By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/11/2013 - 12:46 | 0 Comments
It's been 17 years since Latina magazine was founded, and we could not be prouder of where we are with it now and plan to be years down the line. For #ThrowbackThursday this week, we decided it was time to pay homage to our lovely publication by taking a look back at the best covers from our first 10 years. Enjoy this trip down...
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform