By Jill Pankow | 12/21/2012 - 04:07 | 0 Comments
The end of the world is near, at least according to the ancient Mayans. Friday December 21, 2012, just happens to be the final day on the Mayan calendar prompting myths that this might just be it, the apocalypse, the end of civilization as we know it.
While many are not entirely convinced of the prediction’s validity, people have begun to write out lists containing...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache