By Dan Koday | 02/07/2013 - 19:05 | 0 Comments
Kicking off Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week (literally, at 10am!!) this morning was the BCBG Max Azria Fall 2013 fashion show.
Max and his wife Lubov, the designers also behind Herve Leger, showed off a collection of hip ready-to-wear clothing perfect for the mean streets of cities like NYC and Rio and everything in between.
By Araceli Cruz | 09/10/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
At first glance, the Spring 2013 Hervé Léger by Max Azria brought one thing to mind: bondage. You know -- kinky, 50 Shades of Grey-inspired pieces -- due to the strappy high heel platforms, the leather belts, and sexy cut-out swimsuits. On second glance, however, it’s a bit more complex than that.
Lubov Azria, wife of...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season