By Latina Staff | 04/23/2012 - 15:59 | 0 Comments
By: Nicole Forbis
If you’re like me, you‘ve tried your fair share of mascaras, from the inexpensive drug store brands to the lavish department store designer brands, and like U2, still haven’t found what you’re looking for. Catchy ads featuring celebrities and promising one thing after another can get a girl down, especially after being let down...
By Angelique Serrano | 04/09/2010 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Here in the Latina beauty department we love a good mascara. Really, who doesn't? That's why we decided to count down the best ones around. From volumizers to lengtheners and everything in between, take a look at our slideshow of winning wands. Then let us know if we have omitted any of your favorites by leaving a comment for our consideration.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize