By Amaris Castillo | 12/31/2012 - 01:36 | 0 Comments
This year, our minds and hearts have been widened and re-shaped thanks to our Inspiring Latinas column. Since we launched the weekly column in early January, we've told the stories of strong, everyday Latina women who wake up every morning to follow their ambitions...
By Sugey Palomares | 08/28/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
After noticing a lack of coverage geared toward Latina moms, Martha Debayle began building her own niche multimedia franchise, BBMundo, back in 2000. Now she is one of the most influential Latinas in Latin America and was recently named the spokesperson for the L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème Pro-Keratine Hair Color Collection.
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)