By Cristina Arreola | 09/25/2013 - 14:23 | 0 Comments
In case you haven't noticed, many of our favorite Latino hotties have started settling down and having kids! (Big congrats to Mario Lopez and Matt Cedeño!) We've decided to take a look at the next generation of sexy stars, and scope out the 15 hottest Latinos under the age of 25:
By Lee Hernandez | 12/06/2011 - 13:11 | 2 Comments
The First Annual 2011 Youth Rock Awards are being held tomorrow night in Hollywood, and several of our young stars are up for awards, including Tyler Posey, Madison de la Garza, and Jake T. Austin. Also nominated are the young...
By Lee Hernandez | 07/14/2011 - 14:30 | 5 Comments
Yesterday, Glee executive producer, Ryan Murphy told The Hollywood Reporter that next season will be the end of the road for three of the show's biggest stars: Lea Michele, Cory Monteith...
By Irasema Romero | 03/17/2011 - 12:15 | 1 Comment
— Nicole Richie partied it up in Chicago with children in tow! The mother of two joined hubby Joel Madden for his Good Charlotte concert tour stop, where their 18-month-old son Sparrow was "rocking out to the music." They did get manage to fit in at least some adult time with friends at new Asian restaurant Sunda...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/14/2011 - 10:25 | 1 Comment
A few weeks ago, Mark Indelicato told us he wished that Chris Colfer’s Glee character Kurt was less of a victim. “I think every gay character on TV—whether it be a boy or a girl, or...
By Lee Hernandez | 12/30/2010 - 12:45 | 3 Comments
New Year's Eve is almost here, so we asked some of our favorite Latin celebs to tell us what they hope to do differently in 2011. Some of them said they want to be more athletic in the new year, some want to do better in school, and one celeb said she doesn't believe in New Year's resolutions. Check out our slideshow below, then tell us: What's your New Year's...
By Lee Hernandez | 12/24/2010 - 18:20 | 2 Comments
EXCLUSIVE: Mark Indelicato on Kurt from 'Glee': "I'd Like to See Gay Characters Portrayed as Stronger”
By Lee Hernandez | 12/21/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Mark Indelicato, who played arguably the most loveable gay teenager in television history, Justin Suarez on Ugly Betty, says Chris Colfer’s recent Golden Globe nomination for his portrayal of Kurt on FOX”s hit show, Glee, is well-deserved, but adds that he wishes Colfer’s character was less of a victim...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'