By Desiree Browne | 11/27/2012 - 13:16 | 0 Comments
The minute you walk into her New York chocolate boutique in SoHo, you can tell Maribel Lieberman is a woman who loves her job. Every detail of her popular shop MarieBelle, from the enormous chandeliers to the meticulously decorated chocolates is elegant and rich. Each bite of one of her famous ganaches is a taste of her native Honduras—a burst of...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache