By The Latin Kitchen | 05/03/2013 - 10:05 | 0 Comments
Happy Memorial Day! We’ve searched far and wide to bring you the best margarita recipes of all time, in case you were up for a few today. Whether you’re craving the traditional recipe, a low-cal margarita for summer, a fruity hibiscus version, a master recipe like Rick Bayless’ mouthwatering apple-habanero margarita or more, you’...
By Samantha Leal | 02/22/2013 - 14:31 | 0 Comments
It's National Margarita Day! (Yes, it's a thing. Believe us, we were just as excited as you.) So now that you have the perfect excuse to drink a delicious marg, here are some recipes to get you going. What's better than a handcrafted margarita? Yeah, we couldn't think of anything either.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'