By Kamren Curiel | 09/01/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
There's a new non-felt resident on Sesame Street -- and he's Latino! After a nine-month search for a bilingual performer, 26-year-old Puerto Rico native Ismael Cruz Cordova will portray Mando, a tech-savvy writer. He makes his debut on the show's 44th season, which will focus on Latino culture. Here's a...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'