By Samantha Leal | 05/07/2012 - 11:39 | 0 Comments
Ombre nails have been seen all over the red carpet lately, and the trend factor doesn’t seem to be waning. The look basically centers on a progression of colors in the same color family. The French word ombre means“shaded”, and in fashion it’s when one shade of a color slowly morphs into another. Are you ready to rock the trend? Check out these two tutorials:...
By Angelique Serrano | 04/06/2010 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Recently I heard that the secret to producing a super-shiny manicure is all in the brush. I think I can agree with that. Rimmel London’s new Lasting Finish Professional Nail Polish ($4, ulta.com) imparts impeccable shine in just one stroke thanks to its fat,...
- Brazil's economy experiences first contraction since 2009
- Warriors rally in 4th quarter for 112-103 win over Raptors
- Messi on target for January return after pain-free rehab session
- Engineer admits he was nodding off before train derailed
- Christian Slater Marries Girlfriend Brittany Lopez In Spontaneous Florida Wedding