By Samantha Leal | 10/02/2012 - 09:51 | 0 Comments
The recipients of the MacArthur Fellowships (also known as "Genius Grants") have been named for 2012. Included in the list of 23 outstanding individuals are two Latinos: Natalia Almada, the 37-year-old filmmaker who resides in both Mexico City and New York and Junot Diaz, the 43-year-old Dominican-American...
- 20 Han dynasty tombs found near Three Gorges Dam
- Placido Domingo brings Beijing the "authenticity" of Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Carlos Muñoz Hopes to Follow Juan Pablo Montoya In IndyCar Fame
- Puerto Rico Outlaws Discrimination Based On Gender Or Sexual Orientation
- Pemex: Output at 2.54 million bpd in first 4 months of 2013