By Yanira Garza | 02/10/2013 - 01:18 | 0 Comments
A little bit Victorian, a little bit Scottish, and a whole lot of red eyeshadow at Ruffian for Fall 2013.
MAC makeup artist James Kaliardos, who designed the look, focused on a very monochromatic look by using Loves Lure (a new product out this Spring) on both the lids as well as the cheek to give an intense flush. Staining the lip in...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)