By Valerie Tejeda | 10/20/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
There is something special about a good friend. Research shows that friendships are important for our sense of vitality, social support, comfort and continuity in our lives. Just like a romantic relationship, sometimes a friendship can end – either with a falling out or simply from growing apart. J. Maria Bermudez, Ph.D., LMFT, Professor of Marriage and...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder