By Dr. Charley Ferrer | 02/17/2010 - 16:24 | 1 Comment
Dear Dr. Charley:
I’m 35 and have been with my man for six years. We have been living together for two and I’m more than ready for him to put a ring on it . . . but my guy isn’t. His parents went through a rough divorce around the time that we got together and he keeps telling me he isn’t sure if he believes in the institution of marriage anymore....
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder