By Latina Staff | 09/14/2012 - 14:12 | 0 Comments
LeAura Luciano got the inside scoop on the beauty looks for the Lela Rose Spring/Summer 2013 show at New York Fashion Week. Romy Soleimani, the makeup artist for the show, explained that the big look was a smokey, bronzed, winged eye look. "We popped it with a bright, primary yellow," she explains. ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize