By Latina Staff | 10/29/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
With leather as one of the hottest trends right now, it's important to know how to take care of it -- so it lasts through every season and trend wave. These tips from the Leather Cleaner's Association, a non-profit trade association, will help you make the most of your pieces, and keep them looking great for years to come.
1. Always hang...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize