By Amaris Castillo | 04/23/2013 - 10:33 | 0 Comments
Eddie Cibrian and wife LeAnn Rimes celebrated their second wedding anniversary yesterday and it seemed to be a joyous day for both.
The country singer did not hold back her emotions about her special day...
By Sugey Palomares | 04/23/2013 - 08:25 | 0 Comments
Mario Lopez is returning as host of The X Factor! We're excited to see the Mexican-American hottie grace our TV screens once again for Simon Cowell's music competition. The news was confirmed yesterday that ...
By Latina Staff | 04/18/2013 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Happy (almost) 4/20! A recent Pew Research poll suggests that most Americans agree with the legalization of marijuana. Support for this move has increased over time, but now we see an 11% spike in approval since 2010. Even more surprising are the amount of...
By Sugey Palomares | 04/17/2013 - 09:10 | 0 Comments
While some describe him as the man in a cowboy hat, others simply refer to him as a hero. Carlos Arredondo, 52, ran from the bleachers as soon as he heard the horrifying blast during the Boston Marathon. Photographers from the Associated Press snapped the Costa Rican...
By Sugey Palomares | 04/16/2013 - 15:08 | 0 Comments
After intense rounds of negotiations, eight bipartisan senators, including Marco Rubio, introduced an immigration bill that aims to fix the broken immigration system and find a lawful solution for an estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. The proposed bill also plans on changing...
By Sugey Palomares | 04/12/2013 - 08:56 | 0 Comments
Talk about romance! A couple got hitched on their very own love boat, a Zodiac raft, which traveled from the Rio Grande river border to the U.S. in order to avoid immigration issues, reports the AFP. Ruben Alfonso...
By Sugey Palomares | 04/10/2013 - 08:49 | 0 Comments
Since getting snapped enjoying their 5th wedding anniversary in Cuba, Beyonce and Jay-Z have been in the center of a heated debate about their Caribbean getaway. Travel to Cuba is restricted to U.S. citizens under the embargo, but visas are...
By Sugey Palomares | 04/09/2013 - 12:29 | 0 Comments
Conservatives aren’t backing down from the immigration debate. As lawmakers from Washington return from a two-week recess, the next few weeks will be crucial in the development of an immigration reform bill, which will affected millions of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. Learn what these Republican Latino politicians stand for and let us know if you agree.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'