latinista fashion week
By Amaris Castillo | 02/05/2013 - 12:12 | 0 Comments
This weekend, I walked in my first professional fashion show.
The experience was more than a stretch out of my comfort zone. Those who know me well know that I’m far from a fashionista. I was the type to don bright red Mexican skirts with dogeared Converse shoes in high school. I’m proud to announce that I no longer do that, but I still wouldn’t consider...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize