latinas in media
By Samantha Leal | 11/20/2012 - 17:16 | 0 Comments
While the women on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter's Actress Roundtable issue sure look beautiful, we notice one minor (glaring?) omission: no Latinas! Not only that, but not one woman of color made the cover. Crazy, right?
The ladies who made...
By Sugey Palomares | 08/28/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
After noticing a lack of coverage geared toward Latina moms, Martha Debayle began building her own niche multimedia franchise, BBMundo, back in 2000. Now she is one of the most influential Latinas in Latin America and was recently named the spokesperson for the L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème Pro-Keratine Hair Color Collection.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize