By Sugey Palomares | 03/26/2012 - 16:45 | 0 Comments
We expected things to get steamy once we found out that Glee’s, Naya Rivera, would be hosting the 23rd Annual Glaad Awards in New York, but we didn’t know that would involve romantic besos on stage!...
By Sugey Palomares | 03/26/2012 - 14:28 | 0 Comments
Patricia Velasquez is the latest contestant to pack her suitcase after getting fired on last night’s episode of Celebrity Apprentice. The Venezuelan supermodel and actress hit the boardroom in support of her non-profit organization, The Wayuu Taya Foundation, which aids indigenous communities in Latin America....
By Sugey Palomares | 03/26/2012 - 10:29 | 0 Comments
It’s not so much a car and an open road that inspired Céu’s third studio album – it was the journey. The Brazilian singer, who first captivated us with her self-titled album back in 2007, is releasing her latest album with Six Degrees Records titled Caravana Sereia Bloom.
By Verky Arcos | 03/22/2012 - 15:17 | 0 Comments
Every spring there are certain staple pieces that every girl should have and then there are those trendy pieces that every fashionista should covet. Here, we bring you a mix of both, so you can be fashion forward and fill your closet with pieces that will last more than just a season.
By Latina Staff | 03/21/2012 - 17:30 | 0 Comments
Love yourself some (okay, a lot of) bling? So do we, which is why we cannot wait for one of Spring 2012's biggest trends: Metallics! Get inspired by your favorite celebs already rocking shiny sheaths on the red carpet.
By Sally Mercedes | 03/21/2012 - 17:01 | 0 Comments
Although the summer movie season usually starts in May, the highly-anticipated release of The Hunger Games this weekend has moved the movie calendar up a couple of months. But with so many movies coming out between now and July, it's easy to get overwhelmed. So we're doing the dirty work for you!
These are 10 must-see movies...
By Rocsi Diaz | 03/21/2012 - 15:02 | 0 Comments
Aventura!!! How can you forget the fellas who were able to sell out MSG multiple times? Their tour was extremely successful and it is sad that we will no longer hear them together as a group. The music they made together, however, will last forever. Besides, we also have ...
By Sugey Palomares | 03/21/2012 - 13:42 | 0 Comments
Part-Puerto Rican, part-Dominican celebrity stylist Emily Bustamante, best known as Emily B on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop, is hitting the red carpet and interviewing celebrities for...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'