latina beauty blogs
By Samantha Leal | 03/14/2013 - 13:10 | 0 Comments
The beauty of being Latina is that we come in all shapes, skin tones and hair types. From curvy to petite, light to dark, stick straight hair to curls, curls, and more curls, we represent every point on the spectrum – and at Latina, we love to see mujeres celebrate that! These beauty bloggers come from all parts of the country and different backgrounds....
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'