By Priscilla Rodriguez | 12/27/2012 - 14:42 | 0 Comments
Well chicas, as we get ready to wrap up yet another year (farewell 2012), we began thinking about some of this year’s breakout Latin designers. C’mon, we definitely couldn’t finish the year without reminding you who made their grand entrance into the wonderful world of fashion, could we?
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize