By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/20/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
When it comes to social media, everyone's game to posting just about anything and everything. And that counts for celebrities, too!
From near naked selfies to sexy beach shots, scroll through to see 10 of the most scandalous social posts seen on some of our favorite stars' accounts:
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/11/2013 - 10:15 | 0 Comments
Selena Gomez is such a good amiga! Over the weekend she hit up the 2013 Gay Pride Festival in West Hollywood to not only support the cause, but also one of her best friends, Kat Deluna who was performing at the event.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/30/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
With the Northeast currently recovering from Hurricane Sandy, Latino celebrities everywhere have taken to their social media pages to express their support and prayers for millions affected by the storm. Show your support and reactions by tweeting @Latina.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/06/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Whether it’s a red, white or black carpet affair, celebrity fashion choices never fail to impress (or at least, get some stares) at the annual MTV Video Music Awards. Our favorite Latina stars are known for taking the glamour standard to the next level with their sophisticated style and timeless beauty. In honor of tonight’s 2012 VMAs, we...
By Kat Deluna | 06/25/2012 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
For me, summer is a laidback season filled with a bunch of activities and festivities under the sun. It’s important to me to protect my skin and stay cool in the heat!
I keep my hair, skin and body moisturized, with essential oils, sun protectors and vitamin-infused drinks. I realized that for me, multitasking products work the best.
I use Josie...
By Kat Deluna | 06/06/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Before the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson trademarked his black and white loafers, European farmers made them popular in the 1930s. Little did they know what trendsetters they were!
Today, loafers are popping up everywhere. Its slightly-masculine shape is a new take on the basic flat. You can spot these cool shoes on everyone from preppy college...
By Latina Staff | 05/30/2012 - 18:05 | 0 Comments
Want to get the latest in summer beauty tips from makeup guru Bobbi Brown herself? Latina's Beauty Editor Amanda Flores is teaming up with Bobbi and pop singer/songwriter Kat Deluna to address your beauty concerns and questions and to tell you about the latest in summer makeup trends.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'