By Mariela Rosario | 11/12/2010 - 09:43 | 0 Comments
Our ladies were looking positively lovely last night at the 11th Annual Latin Grammy awards in Las Vegas. J. Lo glowed like the sun and Camilla Belle took a fashion risk in a curve-hugging Carolina Herrera gown. The overriding trends of the night seemed to be metallic, black lace and Valentino red.
By Mariela Rosario | 09/08/2010 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
The 2010 Latin Grammy nominations were announced today and Spanish crooner Alejandro Sanz, Dominican merengue icon Juan Luis Guerra, Jorge Drexler, and Mario Domm (lead singer of pop group Camila) came out on top with four nominations each.
Drexler is up for Record...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize