July 4th fashion
By Celia Fernandez | 07/05/2013 - 12:54 | 0 Comments
July 4th is a holiday everyone celebrates by donning his or hers best red, white and blue attire. So for this week’s Latina Style Wars we asked you to send us a photo of you wearing stars or stripes. Our winner went above and beyond with the stripes!
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President