By Amaris Castillo | 01/28/2013 - 17:22 | 0 Comments
Juanes fans will soon have an additional reason to adore him.
The beloved Colombian rocker has penned his first book, which will hit stores on April 2. The memoir, entitled Chasing the Sun and Persiguiendo el Sol respectively, is an intimate book about the 40-year-old’s personal life.
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache