By Priscilla Rodriguez | 11/11/2013 - 12:45 | 0 Comments
It's important for our children to develop a love for reading and many of our favorite Latino stars couldn't agree more! From Ricky Martin to Gloria Estefan, here are 8 celebrities who have written children's books:
By Latina Staff | 10/23/2013 - 14:16 | 0 Comments
October 23rd marks TV Talk Show Host Day! This holiday is celebrated on the birthday of legendary nighttime talk show host Johnny Carson, who is considered the "King of Late Night Television." But although it was initially created with Carson in mind, TV Talk Show Host Day gives appreciation to all TV show hosts.
In honor of this special day, we are...
By Latina Staff | 01/09/2013 - 17:05 | 0 Comments
We are thrilled to report that Rocsi Diaz has been named the official co-anchor and daily correspondent of CBS' Entertainment Tonight. "I am thrilled to join the outstanding team at ET," said Diaz in a press release. "I have a passion for so many elements of the entertainment industry: celebrities, fashion, music, and to cover these areas for...
By Amaris Castillo | 12/27/2012 - 16:14 | 0 Comments
A lot can happen in a year - stories both big and small. Stories that made our hearts ache and others that made us shake our heads in disbelief. And they've all been fascinating. We racked our brains and picked a handful of Latino news stories that were just that.
By Samantha Leal | 10/04/2012 - 08:46 | 0 Comments
Univision anchor Jorge Ramos appeared on The Colbert Report Tuesday night, the day before the first presidential debate, and weighed in on the Latino vote that both Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama are hoping to nab, reports the ...
By Sally Mercedes | 02/28/2012 - 17:04 | 0 Comments
Al Punto con Jorge Ramos got heated when Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio was on to discuss his investigation into President Barack Obama's birth certificate. When Ramos told Arpaio that he is the "face of racism and discrimation" to many Latinos, Arpaio completely disagreed. In his own version of the good ol' "but my...
By Lee Hernandez | 10/26/2011 - 19:39 | 0 Comments
There are more Latino hosts on TV today than there have ever been before, and with the news that Cuban singer Christina Millian is joining NBC's hit show The Voice ...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'