By Sugey Palomares | 10/29/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Happy Monday chisme lovers! Grab your juicy gossip roundup below:
- How a year flies by! J.Lo and Casper Smart celebrated their one-year anniversary yesterday and decided to share their tweet love with the rest of the world. We guess anniversary cards have grown extinct.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/22/2012 - 10:54 | 0 Comments
Happy Monday chisme lovers! Find out what we are buzzing about this afternoon:
- Demi Lovato’s love life may be heating up more than she would like to admit. Despite playing it coy for her latest cover story for Teen Vogue and saying she isn’...
By Sugey Palomares | 10/18/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Need a little pick me up? Grab your café and get your chisme on below:
- Christina Aguilera has plenty to say about her curves, nude Lotus album cover, and her substitute on The Voice. It was previously announced that...
By Sugey Palomares | 10/16/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Craving another daily dose of chisme? Get your gossip rundown below!
- Alessandra Ambrosio is one lucky woman – and not just because she loses baby weight faster than it takes us to burn off our muffin tops. The Brazilian supermodel was asked to model the blinged-out “Fantasy Bra” for Victoria Secret’s upcoming annual fashion show. The bra’s...
By Sugey Palomares | 10/09/2012 - 11:06 | 0 Comments
Wisin y Yandel are proving they are still the leaders in the reggaeton game.
The dynamic duo's latest single "Algo Me Gusta De Ti" ("Something About You") featuring Chris Brown and T-Pain hit number one on...
By Sugey Palomares | 09/17/2012 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
Jennifer Lopez didn’t shy away about the topic on love and relationships during her visit to the Katie show on Friday.
J.Lo opened up about her split from ex-husband, Marc Anthony, and her new romance with 25-...
By Sugey Palomares | 09/15/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
It's hard keeping up with your favorite stars! We are doing the work for you and collecting the hottest celebrity social media pics posted this past week. Enjoy!
By Sugey Palomares | 09/09/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Jennifer Lopez officially wrapped her U.S. tour at the American Airlines Arena in Miami this week. While she managed to captivate us with her slick dance moves and undeniable stage presence, we also found it impossible to take our eyes off her breathtakingly beautiful outfits designed by Zuhair Murad. The Lebanese designer made sure to...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'