By Samantha Leal | 11/26/2012 - 17:32 | 0 Comments
This election wasn't the only one that had politicians acknowledging the power of the Latino vote. Did you know President John F. Kennedy was one of the first to acknowledge Latinos as an important voting bloc? It's true.
It was November 21, 1963. President JFK was supposed to stop by and say hello to a group of Mexican-American civil rights...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning