By Sugey Palomares | 10/03/2012 - 11:47
Good afternoon chisme lovers! Let’s get right to your gossip roundup:
- Are Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony fighting over Max and Emme? According to Radar Online, the former Boricua power couple is disputing about whether their twins should be immersed into show business at an early age.
By Miranda Noland | 10/03/2012 - 11:00
By Miranda Noland | 10/02/2012 - 10:42
By Sugey Palomares | 10/01/2012 - 12:00
Happy Monday chisme lovers! Get your week started right with a little gossip session below:
- Ay! Selena Gomez must be getting some tattoo tips from fellow Latina, Kat Von D! The “Love You Like a Love Song” pop star got her second tat of the Roman numeral 76 on her neck. According to Perez Hilton, the tattoo artist revealed that the artistic ink was a tribute to a close family member.
By Miranda Noland | 09/28/2012 - 10:35
By Miranda Noland | 09/27/2012 - 10:40
By Sugey Palomares | 09/25/2012 - 11:21
Wondering what we are buzzing about? Bueno, get your chisme on below:
- Jennifer Lopez is getting the last laugh! E! Online reports that a judge dismissed the $10 million lawsuit filed by her ex-husband, Ojani Noa. He sued his former wife after he received cease-and-desist letters from her legal team for the film he was working on titled, I Owe JLo.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/24/2012 - 11:16
Happy Monday chismosos! Get your gossip rundown below:
- Sofia Vergara was without a doubt one of the best-dressed stars on the Emmy red carpet last night. The Colombian star rocked a gorgeous aqua mermaid gown designed by Zuhair Murad. However, we all know a dress that sexy is prone to wardrobe malfunctions and Sofia was the victim of a major one!
By Sugey Palomares | 09/20/2012 - 12:00
Wondering what we are buzzing about this morning? Get your chisme 411 below!
- Talk about close and personal! Director Oliver Stone decided to cop a feel of Salma Hayek’s breast during a Savages photocall at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London. According to E! Online, the Mexican actress looked uncomfortable at first, but then laughed off his (inappropriate) gesture.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/17/2012 - 15:30
Jennifer Lopez didn’t shy away about the topic on love and relationships during her visit to the Katie show on Friday.