By Mariela Rosario | 02/03/2010 - 11:07 | 0 Comments
Nicole Richie was thrilled to be a part of the 25th Anniversary recording of "We are the World," a tune originally cowritten by her adoptive father Lionel and Michael Jackson.
She enthusiastically updated her Twitter account throughout the day and made participating in the song a family affair. Along with her boyfriend, Joel Madden, Nicole also...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize