Jenni Rivera lawsuit
By Kamren Curiel | 01/07/2013 - 14:33 | 0 Comments
The family of Jenni Rivera’s makeup artist and friend, Jacob Yebale, who died in the plane crash that killed the singer and five others, has filed a lawsuit against the company that owned, operated and maintained the private jet that crashed 60 miles south of Monterrey, Mexico on December 9.
The petition was filed by Yebale's estate...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize