By Jill Pankow | 12/28/2012 - 16:40 | 0 Comments
No year is without tragedy, and 2012 was no exception. While grief is a natural human emotion, more important than mourning what has been lost is celebrating what has been gained by its mere existence in the first place. We would like to take this opportunity to commemorate the incredible lives of those Latinos lost this year.
Whether a beautiful visionary, a...
- 20 Han dynasty tombs found near Three Gorges Dam
- Placido Domingo brings Beijing the "authenticity" of Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Carlos Muñoz Hopes to Follow Juan Pablo Montoya In IndyCar Fame
- Puerto Rico Outlaws Discrimination Based On Gender Or Sexual Orientation
- Pemex: Output at 2.54 million bpd in first 4 months of 2013