By Samantha Leal | 10/02/2012 - 17:16 | 0 Comments
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, a time to bring awareness to the issue in hopes of ending the cycle of abuse. One in four women are victims of domestic violence at some point in their lives, with 20 percent of women in Hispanic households suffering partner violence. It's up...
By Lee Hernandez | 10/28/2010 - 18:00 | 12 Comments
Latinos invaded reality television this year in a big way! Five of ten finalists on FOX’s hit show So You Think You Can Dance were Latin, boricua Roberto Martinez won Ali’s heart on ABC’s The Bachelorette, J-Lo became the first Latina to judge American Idol, and season 21 of the CBS ratings giant, Survivor...
By Kate Sandoval | 10/13/2010 - 11:52 | 1 Comment
America’s Next Top Model winner Jaslene Gonzalez recently announced exclusively to Latina.com that she’s working on her own clothing line, called Skinny. “I’ve been a skinny girl all my life and I know what it’s like to be skinny, so I think I’m the perfect person to do this," explained Gonzalez.
She adds: “The line...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect