By Mariela Rosario | 12/17/2010 - 12:24 | 1 Comment
This was a great year for Latino authors, with newcomers like Patricia Engel receiving critical acclaim and established authors like Isabel Allende returning to classic form.
Check out our picks for the five best books of 2010!
By Angie Romero | 04/27/2010 - 18:00 | 2 Comments
As I mentioned some weeks back, it's been four years since Isabel Allende wrote a novel, and some of us—including myself and my dad, who is arguably her biggest fan—have been waiting impatiently for Island Beneath The Sea ($26.99,...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires