By Kamren Curiel | 05/03/2013 - 16:32 | 0 Comments
Cinco de Mayo has become quite the controversy. Seeing non-Latinos walking around plastered and wearing sombreros every May 5 is annoying. Having to educate folks about it marking Mexico's short-lived victory over the French back in 1862 is exhausting. Which is why we invite you to sit back, relax and let the Internet gods do the talking for you.
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)