By Amaris Castillo | 04/22/2013 - 12:42 | 0 Comments
The Boston Marathon bombing remains on a lot of peoples’ minds – in particular two senators who say that the recent tragedy that left three dead “should urge us to act quicker, not slower when it comes to getting the 11 million identified (a reference to the number of undocumented immigrants in the United States.”
Such were the words of Republican Sen....
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness