By Amaris Castillo | 02/05/2013 - 11:12 | 0 Comments
This weekend, I walked in my first professional fashion show.
The experience was more than a stretch out of my comfort zone. Those who know me well know that I’m far from a fashionista. I was the type to don bright red Mexican skirts with dogeared Converse shoes in high school. I’m proud to announce that I no longer do that, but I still wouldn’t consider...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'