By Amaris Castillo | 02/05/2013 - 11:12 | 0 Comments
This weekend, I walked in my first professional fashion show.
The experience was more than a stretch out of my comfort zone. Those who know me well know that I’m far from a fashionista. I was the type to don bright red Mexican skirts with dogeared Converse shoes in high school. I’m proud to announce that I no longer do that, but I still wouldn’t consider...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon