By Sugey Palomares | 09/21/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but for Eva Longoria it also unlocks an art of storytelling that crosses creative boundaries. The Mexican actress has formed part of Canon's "Project Imaginat10n," a campaign run by director Ron Howard, which invites photographers of all levels to submit their work and inspire ten...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize