By Jesus Trivino | 12/07/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Christmas is upon us and around the Latina office that means one thing: parties, parties, and more fiestas! First we blazed up a Latino BBQ, then we gave you the blueprint for a...
By Jesus Trivino | 11/26/2013 - 14:40 | 0 Comments
During his North American Yeezus tour, Kanye West has been sporting pretty peculiar face wear. You barely see the rapper’s face! Throughout his performances his face is covered by different masks . . . which seemed pretty familiar to us. Hence, we present to you a pre-Turkey Day standoff—Kanye West Mask vs. Lucha Libre Mask!
By Jesus Trivino Alarcon | 10/31/2013 - 13:25 | 0 Comments
El Chavo del Ocho (Roberto Gómez Bolaños) is a timeless Mexican comedic character. He was hilariously dumb and endearing and made for TV. Yet, you wouldn’t want to date him. But we all make mistakes. Click through and see if your boyfriend might have El Chavo del Ocho tendencies. A word to the wise: if he possesses more than three drop him quick.
By Jesus Trivino | 10/10/2013 - 14:57 | 0 Comments
Danny Trejo is perhaps the meanest mofo to ever hit Hollywood—if you need proof, check out his starring role in Machete Kills, in theaters tomorrow. Yet, the Latina staff would like to think the Mexican American actor is a...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President