By Sugey Palomares | 03/05/2013 - 18:45 | 0 Comments
Whether you saw him as a political savior or socialist tyrant, Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez lived up to his reputation of being a fighter. Diagnosed with cancer in 2011, the 58-year-old leader was dedicated to beating cancer and completing his new six-year term. As we honor the legacy and history he left behind, we take a look back at Chávez’s declining...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'