house of harlow 1960
By Mariela Rosario | 06/29/2011 - 15:15 | 1 Comment
We have to admit, when we first heard that Nicole Richie was starting a new clothing line named after her daughter Harlow, we did not expect to love pretty much everything she's designed as much as we do! Everything from her jewelry to her shoes has been pretty covert-worthy, and now we can add handbags to the list.
By Mariela Rosario | 01/20/2011 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Nicole Richie gave Nylon magazine a rare peek behind the scenes of her upcoming Spring fashion and jewelry lines, Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960.
In this video, she explains who she designs for and how seriously she takes her role as a designer. Besides giving us a little insight into her work process...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning