By Karina Martinez-Carter | 12/12/2012 - 14:13 | 0 Comments
In Miami, it’s the huge, thumping clubs that get most of the attention for nightlife, but during the day and early evenings, hotel pools and bars are the places to see, be seen and socialize. From the stylish crowds sipping drinks to the eye-catching architecture, design and views, the hotel scene in the city is definitely worth checking out.
These are five of the...
By Lee Hernandez | 03/01/2011 - 12:15 | 0 Comments
After spending several months trying to hide their relationship from the press, it seems that all Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber want to do nowadays is show how madly in love they are in public.
The young power couple was...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize