By Latina Staff | 08/20/2013 - 12:46 | 0 Comments
Get ready to have a case of serious office envy! As co-founder of The Honest Company, it's no surprise that Jessica Alba's Los Angeles office space is as chic as her fashion choices. The space, originally a toy factory, features colorful and fun decorations. The earth-friendly digs are...
By Valerie Tejeda | 09/04/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Ever wonder why you are drawn to certain home decorating styles? It may say more about your personality than you think! Vanessa De Vargas – founder of the interior design firm Turquoise – has caught the attention of many with her brilliant eye for design. The Los Angeles-based...
By Miranda Noland | 03/07/2011 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
Check out photos of Christina Aguilera's home, which she is selling for the bargain basement price of $13.5 million. Any takers?
By Elayne Fluker | 04/08/2010 - 14:53 | 4 Comments
"It smells like soap... it is way too strong... it's too masculine; no, too feminine..." These were the initial responses from co-workers as I passed around the new scented candle from Nest Fragrances. But something about the powerfully fragrant Blue Garden Candle ($32, neimanmarcus.com)...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro