By Cecilia Munoz | 10/22/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Signed into law by President Obama in March 2010, the health care law – the Affordable Care Act – will help ensure Latinas and their families get the security they deserve and are protected from the worst insurance company abuses. The healthier we are as Latinas, the more freedom we have to pursue our dreams and contribute to our families,...
By Viviana Hurtado | 07/02/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
I was guest anchoring on NPR’s Tell Me More with Michel Martin while she was away when the Supreme Court announced its decision on the Affordable Care Act (ACA). This is President Obama’s signature legislation that makes...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/01/2010 - 12:25 | 0 Comments
Much noise has been made recently about President Barack Obama's delay in passing immigration reform—with some special interest groups going so far as to suggest that Latinos refrain from voting since the "Do-Nothing" Democrats haven't, well, done anything for us.
So we decided to take a look back at policy over the last two years to see what President...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect